Wedding season is upon us and the wedding invites are already rolling in, and you have no idea what you’re going to wear. We have some major wedding attire inspo. You’ll stand out at the ceremony and reception wearing any of these numbers—without taking attention off the bride, of course!
1. For a Botanical Garden Ceremony
2. For a Causal Affair – If the invite says it’s casual
3. For a Tropical Destination Wedding – Headed somewhere warm for a friend’s nuptials?
4. For a Wedding That’s Black-Tie Optional – While this dress code can cause a lot of confusion, it basically means you can wear a cocktail dress if you don’t want to wear a long gown.
5. For a Formal Church Wedding – Headed to a church for your friend’s big day?
6. For a Glam Hotel Ceremony – A chic jumpsuit will totally fit the vibe of a wedding in a hotel lobby and reception on the rooftop.
7. For a Beach Wedding – Are the nuptials taking place next to the ocean? Get yourself a stunning halter-neck dress and a pair of sandals make walking on the sand a breeze.
8. For an Artsy Museum Wedding – If it’s a modern ceremony taking place at a museum or gallery, a sculptural-looking dress with details at the waist is perfect.
9. For an Outdoor Wedding
10. For a Black-Tie Wedding – If it’s a super formal occasion, go all out in a full-length halter neckline gown.
11. For a Wedding That’s Semi-Formal – so if it’s not as formal as a black-tie wedding, but it’s somewhere in between, a lace midi dress is the way to go.
12. For a Daytime Casual Wedding – If the bride and groom aren’t too fussy over the wedding attire, opt for a cute jumpsuit. Some strappy block heels and a matching chic top handle bag make it just the right amount of dressy.