As a wedding style resource devoted exclusively to Fashion and Beauty, Style to the Aisle Magazine looks for real wedding details that highlight great style. Be it a gown that takes your breath away or a pair of shoes that make you stop in your tracks, Style to the Aisle readers love to swoon over real weddings that showcase a couple’s unique sense of style.
We’re always looking for beautiful, inspiring Real Weddings, Styled Shoots, and Fashion Editorials to share with our readers! If you would like to see your work on Style to the Aisle Magazine, please email email@example.com. Please note we will only feature content that has not been previously published in print or online media, to ensure we are providing fresh content for our readers. If you have submitted your wedding/shoot to any other media please be sure to indicate this in your email.
Please do not send large/high-res images in your initial submission request. 20 Low-resolution images (under 500 pixels, 72 dpi) is great for us to get the feel of your wedding and see if it’s suitable for us. If we are able to feature your wedding on Style to the Aisle Magazine we will be in touch as soon as possible, but we will let you know if we feel the wedding isn’t a perfect fit! We welcome submissions from brides, photographers, designers & industry professionals.
Our website+blog specifically features fashion and beauty for the bride, however we will post a teaser image of the bride’s wedding details i.e. decor, invitations, cake, etc. with a link to your blog/website to view the entire wedding. Photographs that highlight the fashion-related details of a wedding are essential. We are open to weddings shot within the last 18 months, great fashion never fades.
When submitting via email, send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address the subject line: PHOTO SUBMISSION.
Submissions through Two Bright Lights: If you are already a member, please submit to our publisher profile, if you are not yet a member you can click here to find out more: Two Bright Lights
We love to review fashion, beauty, health, & style related products, services and vendors. Here’s what to do! Vendors should supply a URL where we can view their products. We will contact you if we feel that your product or service would be a great fit for our readers! Thank you for your interest ahead of time!
When submitting via email, send to email@example.com. Please address the subject line: PRODUCT SUBMISSION.
**Submission Guidelines (via email):
- Images must be a minimum of 500 pixels wide.
- Please no images with watermarks.
- Please submit at least 15-20 images for review.
- Detail shots are a must!
- Must be shot within the last 18 months.
- Please do not submit collage images.
- Please supply a detailed Vendor list (see below) – We greatly value all vendors who participate in the weddings and styled shoots we feature!
- The couples name, wedding date and the location of the wedding.
- Define the wedding style (Boho Chic, Rockstar, Traditional, Destination, Glamour, etc).
- Any and all information regarding the bride and groom’s clothing (gown/shoes/accessories) as well as details about the bridal party’s attire.
- Bride getting ready with bridal party, detail shots of gown, shoes, jewelry,etc.
- Brides hair and makeup
- Groom getting ready with the groomsmen, detailed getting ready shots.
- Bride shots
- Bride and Groom shots
- Bride and Groom with bridal party
- A couple detail shots of the wedding ( a teaser for brides to visit your blog/website to see the rest)
- Send us an email that you have uploaded the images with the bride’s contact information so we can contact her to receive her vendor list
Once we accept a wedding we will send you specific upload instructions.
- Style to the Aisle is looking for the most talented photographers, stylists, makeup artists, hairstylists, venues and fashion & accessory designers! We are looking for the best to work with us on our Style to the Aisle Photo Shoots. If you’re interested in collaborating with us, please submit examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address the subject line: STA EDITORIALS.